WooCommerce is the most popular eCommerce solution among WordPress users. Fully customizable and most importantly it’s an open-source plugin that can extend to achieve the exact result you want. Today I am going to show you the five best WooCommerce WordPress themes you can use to add a fully functional online shop to your WordPress website.
* Notes: I have personally used these for my customers. So I know the quality and not afraid of recommending them. But still, these links are affiliate links and I will earn a small commision if you buy one of these.
What I have consider here.
- A clean, modern, and responsive design
- Extendable. Compatibility with other plugins
- Best user interface with better search functions
- Custom Header and footer building capability
- Website performance, Security, and the quality of the code
Porto is a wonderful WooCommerce WordPress theme for any kind of eCommerce site. It’s a premium WooCommerce theme from ThemeForest. They offer 121+ demos which you can install with just one click. All are well designed and mobile responsive. Works well with the most popular page builders like Elementor, WPBakery, Visual Composer, and Gutenberg. Porto added the Templates Builder in version 6.0 which enables you to build the header, footer, pages, single product pages, shop pages, etc. Not limited to that but you can use WPBakery, Elementor, and Visual Composer to build pages easily.
- Good Performance
- Multi-Purpose + WooCommerce. A lot of Woo features
- The powerful theme options panel
- Page Builder support
- Templates builder using Porto. This is a huge plus as Elementor free version doesn’t support header or template building. You can build custom headers, footers, pages, etc with Porto without much effort.
- One-Click Installation
Another premium WooCommerce WordPress theme from ThemeForest features a modern flat design. They offer a huge library of pre-designed elements and full page layouts which you can import with just one click. Those pre-made mockup and starter pages are something you will love when doing a custom design. Also Flatsome has a great page building tool which you can use to build your pages. No coding required. Wonderful collection of elements to use.
- Mega Menus – Build custom dropdowns with UX builder
- Live theme options panel and drag and drop header builder
- Multilingual support
- Built-in Slider and Banner system
- Built-in lazy loading and adaptive image functionality
- Built-in live search for products post or pages
- Product page layout options
- Built-in custom account pages
- Built-in Whishlst and Quick View functionalities
WoodMart is another premium WooCommerce WordPress theme that you can use to build eCommerce stores of any kind. Its powerful theme settings panel will allow you to change almost every part of the theme without writing a single line of code. WoodMart offers a 60+ premade layout which you can import just with a single click. Most importantly this is fully compatible with the famous page builder ‘Elementor’ which you can use to edit pages. Also, creating a custom, unique header is a simple thing as they have a great drag and drop header builder built-in and a lot of pre-made header layouts to choose from.
- Page builder support (Elementor, WPBakery)
- Visual drag and drop header builder
- Full AJAX shop, pagination, filters by size or color
- Variable products with color
- Built-in mega menu
- Social login and registration
- RTL ready demos
If you are looking to build a website similar to Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Walmart, Alibaba, Aliexpress, etc, this is the perfect WooCommerce WordPress theme for you. Also good for an amazon affiliate or multi-vendor marketplace for your niche market. You can use Elementor to build pages, headers, and footers which is a plus. In addition to Elementor, you can use Visual Composer to build pages. The Electro theme, which has built on Bootstrap 4, looks perfect on wide-screens and mobile devices. Also, it has a built-in mega menu which you will love.
- Advanced Live Search
- Youtube like Page loader
- Advanced Vertical Menu
- Megamenu Dropdown
- Products Carousel
- Products Cards Carousel
- Product Deals
- Advanced Reviews
- Accessories Management
- Advanced Product Specifications
- Store Directory
Again, this is one of the best WooCommerce themes out there. Shopkeeper is a fully responsive eCommerce WordPress Theme with a modern design and extensive functionality. 31,610 users at the point of writing this article including me. It comes with WPBakery’s Page Builder but you no need to stick to that. You can use Gutenberg, Elementor, Visual Composer to build your pages. Also, comes with a “Catalog Mode” option which disables the eCommerce functionality by hiding the Cart and the Add to Cart buttons. This allows you to use it for cataloging and showcasing your products.
- Best performance
- Lifetime updates
- Modern design
- Built-in portfolio functionality
- Built-in catalog mode which can disable the eCommerce functionality
- Off-Canvas sidebars
- Youtube video support on product galleries
So, above is the list of the five best WooCommerce WordPress themes for 2021. I have used all these personally for clients. They were really good and made my life a lot easier. If you think there are others that I missed, please leave a comment with the link. So our readers can try them too.